What Do We Fund?
Funding priorities are agreed with the school, but we are always open to ideas of things to fund.
Some of our biggest projects in the past have been funding the school’s teaching kitchen and the children’s laptops. More recently we have funded varying items, including:
- Visiting artist's projects. This includes the creation of a beautiful mural in the ground floor hall by years 3, 4 and 5;
- Projects with the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in which years 1 and 2 explored “The Magic of Mozart”;
- Dance projects in association with The Place, Kings Cross, which saw students watch, learn and dance with professional dancers and ultimately put on a wonderful performance for the parents;
- Reading support programme for years 1 and 2;
- Visits to a professional Pantomime for year 2… and so much more!
This year we are aiming to fund new books for the school. If there are things that you think we could be funding, let us know!